Stainless Steel Radial Ball Bearings
At SPB-USA, we execute the factory-direct sales and marketing for Sapporo Precision, Inc. which has been a leading manufacturer of precision bearings since 1969. Our bearings come in a range of sizes, dimensions, and metals to fit a variety of applications, and our product line includes stainless steel bearings to resist corrosion for food, medical and agricultural applications.
Types of Stainless Steel Bearings
We specialize in stainless steel radial bearings, which can support radial loads. Radial loads apply a force that is perpendicular to the direction of the shaft. Our bearings are manufactured using 440 stainless steel bearings and are constructed with machined semi-precision rings and polymer cages, allowing them to reduce friction and permit the free movement of dynamic parts under moderate loads and low speeds.
- View open large size stainless steel ball bearings
- View shielded large size stainless steel ball bearings
Features and Benefits of Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
SPB-USA stainless steel bearings are highly corrosion resistant against water, chemicals, and sterilization, exhibit exceptional stability at high temperatures, and are available in a diverse range of sizes. Other features include:
- Diverse Size Range: Sizes range from 0.6mm to 50mm Bore Diameter, with a variety of closures and lubricants to fit a wide range of applications.
- Chemical Resistant: Stainless steel is inherently resistant to chemicals. This property protects the bearing from salinated water, gasoline, solvents, detergents, and other harsh chemicals.
- Corrosion Resistant: Our bearings can withstand exposure to harsh elements without the risk of corrosion, eliminating the need for oil or grease as a barrier and reducing the risk of bearing failure.
- Temperature Resistant: Stainless steel ball bearings can operate at extreme temperatures up to 574℉ with a suitable cage material or a full complement construction.
Radial Ball Bearing Applications and Industries
SPB-USA stainless steel radial bearings are especially useful in industries that require frequent sanitization. They can be washed and sterilized without corroding, require no lubrication, and are made from food- and medical-grade materials, allowing them to be used in a range of industries and applications, including:
- Food processing equipment
- Sugar processing plants
- Food packaging plants
- Meat, poultry, seafood processing plants
- Beverage, brewing, bottling plants
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Chemical processing plants
- Drug and pharmaceutical plants
- Medical machinery and equipment
- Harvesting machinery
- Dairy applications
- Textile machinery
- Rubber and plastic plants
- Pulp and paper mills
Marine and Naval
- Above waterline applications
- Flowing water applications
Stainless Steel Radial Ball Bearings from SPB USA
SPB-USA provides stainless steel radial ball bearings with unique properties suitable for harsh or demanding applications. Our range of features and sizes offers versatility in use, application, and industry.
Sapporo Precision, Inc.’s commitment to quality is evident through our ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO certifications. We are a recognized expert in manufacturing precision miniature, medium-sized and large bearings. Take a look at our catalog to explore the many high-quality ball bearings we offer. Contact us for additional information or request a quote today.